Old September 19th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default trolling post by ari silverstein

On Sep 19, 12:30*pm, Fred Sanders wrote:

Usenet is screwed up enough as it is. We don't need this extra effort
to deny usability, it is not appreciated and it will not be tolerated.
Over two dozen of us are complaining to your ISP and to Google
insisting on having you shut off Usenet and the Internet entirely.

I've done nothing wrong. However, please complaing. ISP's
are better able to distinquish pathways and determine the
actual source which to you, seems to have all come from
my google account.

A quick Google search reveals that you are an emotionally sick man
with many personal issues one of which is a Münchausen like view of
yourself. Delusions of grandeur magnified.

Pretty much the portrayal he was going for.

Take your time to get assistance instead of trolling.

I only post to 3 groups, and even that is limited.

Be quick before you lose your Internet access.

You seem intelligent. Please complain, and try to gather
as many people as possible. Thank you, and I'm
sorry for the inconvenience. (although I've done nothing
wrong)

---
Mark