Old December 8th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark.

Default The post preceeding this one

On Dec 8, 10:14*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:09:43 +0000 (UTC), Ted Sherman wrote:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:44:14 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

While I have no idea what the hell I am
babbling on about with myself, as I pretend
to be arguing with "me", I'm sensing by my
frequent misspelling, my obsessive/compulsion,
and childishness... that I am a disabled alcoholic
with a cheap laptop and a crippled self-esteem.

****ing shame. Truly. lol

Thus the pilot fantasies, cruise ship director
fantasies, sports car fantasies, etc.

I'm thinking public housing.

---
Mark IV

oooooooooK

Think solar, Mark(ie).

*LOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

While I have no idea what the hell "ari" is
babbling on about with himself, as he pretends
to be arguing with "me", I'm sensing by his
frequent misspelling, his obsessive/compulsion,
and childishness... that he's a disabled alcoholic
with a cheap laptop and a crippled self-esteem.
Thus the pilot fantasies, cruise ship director
fantasies, sports car fantasies, etc.

I'm thinking public housing.

---
Mark IV

There, I fixed your misquote. Thanks
for illustrating my point loser troll. So what have
we learned here? Oh yeah, you're too stupid and
shallow on any topic to debate or contribute, so
your narcissistic envy has reduced you to juvenile
usenet tricks to support your delusion that you
aren't an asshole.

But...you still are.

---
Mark IV