Old February 1st 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default USA Regional Sports Class

Does anyone know of any Regionals offering Sports Class planned for
2011 that take place between the Rockies and the Appalachians?

Currently the closest Regional to Wichita is probably going to be
either Chilhowee (Region 5 West, 15 hr drive) or Caesar Creek (Region
6 South, 13.5 hrs). There is also Region 6 North in Ionia, MI (14.5
hr) not yet on the SSA Calendar. I'm afraid that my vacation schedule
will not allow me to fly as a guest at the 1-26 Championship in
Kendallville, IN (13.5 hr) which makes me very sad today.

Here is a nifty google map I made of everything on the SSA Calendar,
plus Region 6 North:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...091797&t=h&z=4