Old February 14th 04, 01:54 AM
Leonard Caillouet

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

I believe his gist was that Kerry demonstrates a remarkable propensity for
trying to have his cake and eat it too when it comes to things military

....and my cake and eat it too with respect to economics...unfortunately,
Bush seems to have the same...

I think that Kerry has every right to have protested the war in the way that
he did and I hesitate to criticize someone who served for speaking his mind.
I am more interested in what he intends to do when he gets elected, and I
hear more criticism than planned action.

I would love to find a reason to replace Bush, but so far I can't see a good
alternative.

Leonard Caillouet