Old August 11th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1[_2_]

Default OLC Graph Question

When looking at the “Flight Details” page for specific flight, there’s
a graph in the bottom left that shows the altitude trace. Many of the
graphs just have a blue line (showing altitude) with a green shaded
area at the bottom (showing ground level).

But others (I’ve seen this for multiple different pilots) have an
added yellow shaded area at the bottom. In the few I’ve looked at,
it’s under 500m, but higher than the green (which is close to sea
level in our area). An example is:
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...l?dsId=2054654
I asked the pilot of the above graph - she didn’t know what the yellow
was.

Can anyone shed light on what the yellow shading means? Or point me
to where on the OLC there’s a good description of the Flight Details
page?

Thanks,
- Frank