Old February 22nd 04, 04:56 AM
robert arndt

"Boomer" wrote in message ...
oh well NOW that you've shown us proof , I'm a true believer. sigh this,
sadly is the sort of "proof" the "Master Race" relies on to soothe thier
meglomaniacle egos.

No need to go into all that. The photo isn't proof of anything except
that in this one instance we have a more conventional looking craft
with wings and some form of propulsion system at the rear like a jet.
Take a look at the Lockheed proposed L-133:
http://tanks45.tripod.com/Jets45/His...133/L133_1.jpg
Now compare the L-133 to this thing. Some similarities up front and in
basic design. If you erase the L-133 cockpit, add two nose fins, sweep
the wings back into a Horten-Lippisch delta, split the tail in two and
cant them outwards and replace the jets with some other propulsion
system it would look like that UFO.
The Horten's design work in the US was on flying wings and some disc
wings. Their wings were more Lippisch inspired at the end of the war,
more delta configured by the look of the Ho X and XIIIB. In the US
they explored a variety of exotic shapes and propulsion systems.
Lippisch too explored aerodynes and proposed a massive aerodyne
airliner that would have looked like a flying squid!
The UFO in the photo was taken off a coastline. It may have even been
launched from underwater. It definately looks unmanned, but not alien-
just weird. It certainly doesn't look like it flew thousands of light
years to get here either.
I am still trying to find the reference sheet on the Hortens' design
that resembles it. It had a US nickname, "Blackfang" IIRC.
Anyone let me know if they find the design first and post it.

Rob