Old October 15th 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Sam

Default Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars ?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:55:51 -0700, Hagar wrote:

"Quaalude" wrote in message

Snipped:

"OK, let¡¦s begin with the big one: what the hell is Iapetus!?
Actually, it¡¦s easier to begin with what it¡¦s not: apparently, a
natural untouched moon ¡K."

"An entire spaceship world ¡K trapped in orbit ¡K around Saturn...

"An irregularly shaped, Iapetus-sized body is something quite unusual
in the solar system"

"Now that we have identified several striking areas on Iapetus -- each
exhibiting large-scale, unquestionably geometric surface features,
which, together, present a highly provocative case for intelligent
construction"

"The remains of a deep, massive ¡§equatorial reinforcing ring¡¨ -- which
was used to literally join the two hemispheres of this ¡§artificial
moon¡¨ together!

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon3.htm

I should have known ... this is vintage Hoaxland.

Care to elaborate or shall we simply accept that this was a hit 'n run
troll