Old August 10th 12, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Delivery Service

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:22:49 AM UTC-4, K wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:55:31 AM UTC-6, K wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable delivery service or shipper that could get a glider from Massachusetts to Utah. Even part way would help.

Thanks

Also, I am considering buying a car or truck in MA. If anyone has something dependable they are looking to sell plz contact me.

I am considering selling my 2011 Nissan Murano SV, Maroon, 26,500 miles AWD, averaging 21mpg. Class 2 tow capacity (3500lbs), 2" receiver. If this is anything you maybe interested in, let me know. Located in upstate NY.
06frontier @earthlink.net