Old September 25th 12, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Craig Peterson

Default New Midwest Website

As a future retirement hobby, I have created a website for Upper Midwest pilots and students. I would like to ask if I could get some feedback from those of you who are active on the web with aviation interests.

It's called "MyFlyingStuff.com" and if you get an opportunity to visit, I would appreciate your sending any recommendations or inclusions for the website that you think would be helpful to others.

As a Minnesota pilot for over 30 years and an active ground instructor, my goal for MyFlyingStuff.com, is to provide a convenient site for the many important aviation links and information. There are aviation references, faa info, weather, area fly-ins, flying clubs, aviation news, forums for discussion, classifieds and local aviation businesses in Minnesota and the Midwest. The web site is evolving every day and I would like to invite your participation. Hopefully MyFlyingStuff.com can become an interesting site for student pilots and seasoned aviators in Minnesota and Upper Midwest.

Thanks and appreciate your help,