Old March 21st 04, 06:02 PM
Paul Michael Brown

Roger Curry wrote:

I was th OPS O at HC-5, the first Navy squadron
to transition from the H-46 Seaknight to the MH-60S Knighthawk.

I still wish we would have waited for the S-92 or EH-101 (US-101 now).
Either of these helos would have been a better replacement for a naval
muti-mission helicopter.

I woule be interested in the opinion of Mr. Curry, or any others, with
regard to the competition between the S-92 and the US-101 to serve as the
next presidential helicopter. Lobbying, spin and politicking aside, which
is the better *aircraft* for the mission?