Old March 16th 13, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default What device to use with the InReach?

On Friday, March 15, 2013 9:20:53 PM UTC-7, Eric Greenwell wrote:
On 3/15/2013 2:54 PM, Morgan wrote:

Since the lack of responses suggests I'm the only that's not planning to

use a smartphone on the inReach, I'll look into those again. I rarely

use a mobile phone, but they seem to cost about the same iPad Touch and

similar Android devices, and I can get one that works with my prepaid

phone plan.
--

Eric Greenwell

Still waiting to see if Eric is really gonna struggle out of the dark ages. Talks "electronics", but rumor has it still generates electricity rubbing a rubber rod with wool. :c)

bumper