Old April 23rd 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Leonard

Default OLC - What is the Yellow on the barogram trace of a flight?

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:41:37 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello Everyone:

This past weekend when I submitted my flight data to OLC, my barogram trace has a lot of yellow peaks and the flight inititally refused to give me over 20 km.

Is this yellow denoting engine noise?

Kind of strange considering I was flying a 304C. No noise that I could hear - in fac tthe ship is the quietest I have flown.

Any thoughts?

Tim McAllister EY

My ClearNav had the same problem with bad noise levels in the flight log. It had to go back to the factory for adjustment.

For OLC, you can override the start and end of unpowered flight when you submit the flight claim.

-Dave