Old September 30th 14, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Koerner

Default Flat-free glider tail dolly wheel

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 10:17:03 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I had my Antares tail-dolly and wing-tow-dolly tubes filled.

It is very heavy, not cheap, but works great.

Has anyone who has filled their tires/tubes noticed any change in shock absorption afterward? Rougher ride?

I filled mine based on a suggestion by someone here on RAS a few years ago. I regret doing so. It is a bumpy ride and the tailwheel is now very heavy.