Old December 10th 14, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Loudon

Default Lightweight TeST Self-launcher For Sale -- Price Reduced

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 1:42:17 PM UTC-6, Paul Villinski wrote:
2003 TeST TST-10M self-launcher for sale. Excellent, "turn-key" condition.. Aluminum Cobra. Max pilot weight with full fuel 201 lbs. Details: www.tst10M.com and Wings and Wheels. Price reduced to $39,000 firm. Need to start college savings plan!

Paul-
Great photos of your Atlas 10M. I purchased my Atlas in Oct. 2013 and have been really pleased with my purchase! They're a beautiful plane with a lot of attention to quality at a very competitive price. When you compare the Atlas 10M to the price of a Silent 2 and then consider that they have better performance, it's a winner hands down. The guy I bought mine from set many state records and placed 2nd one year and 3rd the next year in the Online Contest in my Atlas. I can see from your photos you've added some nice upgrades as well. I've been impressed at how easily the motor extraction/retraction is, just one push of button and 20 seconds later it's up or down. At just 448 lbs you can really feel at one with the thermals. Can't wait to get back out with it this coming spring.. Steve Loudon