Old December 10th 14, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Villinski

Default Lightweight TeST Self-launcher For Sale -- Price Reduced

Steve,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the glider. Yes, on paper the performance is better than the other "ultralight" sailplanes like the Apis and the Silent II, but it really comes down to pilot skill, as always..... Wolfgang, who owned your ship previously, thought the performance and flying qualities (light controls and wing-loading, etc.,) was very similar to a Standard Libelle, and David Stevenson assigned it an identical handicap for the Sports Class.

My ship had some issues in the first year that I owned it, including a shake caused by slop in the rudder cables, but all were resolved by our local expert. Additionally, he made numerous improvements that made the ship even more pleasurable to fly.

Would it be OK for pilots who are interested in possibly buying my ship to reach out to you for more information? There are only two TST-10M's and two TST-14M's (including Bob Carlton's "Bonus Jet") in the US, so you are potentially 25% of the "owners group."