Old January 14th 15, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default Minutes of Fall 2014 USA Rules Committee meeting posted on SSA website

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 2:56:23 PM UTC-5, Mike the Strike wrote:
I am sure few pilots don't spend much time in cloud, but a lot do get closer than they should. At a recent contest I watched two contestants 500 feet above me as they disappeared in and out of cloud along a cloud street. Closer than I was comfortable with!

I like Andy's idea of the cockpit camera!

Mike

Like an "ankle tracking bracelet" for pilots on probation! I love it!