Old November 25th 03, 09:22 PM
Jimmy Galvin

You have stated a valid view point.

I have been in construction all of my life. I made a living using tools. I
am not satisfied with less than top of the line tools because they make life
soooooo much easier. An example would be I use Milwaukee drills. I would not
walk across the hall to get a free Master Mechanic drill. I don't care for
their quality but if you are satisfied with their products then that's fine.
I think it is pretty obvious from the prices that the stuff you get from
Harbor Freight is not "top of the line". That said, I have bought a lot

of
stuff from them that works just fine. My air powered pop rivet gun has
built 3 airplanes so far. I only paid $39.00 for it. My band saw has cut
anything I have need to cut on 3 airplanes. The snowmobile casters that I
bought from them hold my Pulsar just fine and allow me to put it in the T
hangar, behind the pole, and still fit my Waco in too.

It is a bit of an overstatement to say that nothing Harbor Freight sells
works.

Rick Pellicciotti