Old June 9th 15, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Johnny T

Default Hi... and some questions from a beginner

So I am back from my trip to Minden and it was all I could have asked for. I plan on writing up some thoughts on the experience in the coming week - what it is like getting back into flying after a 20 year break... what it is like transitioning from a 2-33 to an ASK-21... what it is like learning to fly in a tiny field vs a crazy place like Minden, etc....

For now, enjoy a couple of before/after pics:

What it was like when I arrived at Minden:

http://i.imgur.com/pkjbi5N.jpg

What it was like after a week of my east coast humidity wearing off:

http://i.imgur.com/G2upo4c.jpg