Old July 29th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default LS-3a Price Reduced to $29,900 OBO

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 2:17:37 PM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 12:09:27 PM UTC-5, JJ Sinclair wrote:
Oops.......make that stripped, contoured, painted, etc.
JJ

I knew what you meant. Just having fun with typos. And glad there is no stripper with the plane. They cost too much and are more trouble than they are worth!

But but but (pun intended) - they look nice, feel good, and go away when you pay them!

And they are great for distracting the other pilots at contests.

I say all gliders should come with strippers - since we no longer have the traditional crew present any more!

66
(probably in deep trouble now...)