Old June 11th 04, 08:11 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

We won every battle fought in Vietnam! But we lost the war in Vietnam when
the backstabbers in Washington D. C. commenced undermining the American and
Vietnamese troops by refusing to support them with funds, etc.

Some politicians will gladly sell their birthright of freedom for even
momentary political power. Just look at how certain political and media
factions are currently obsessing over Abu Ghraib while dismissing the
butchering of a fellow citizen, Nicholas Berg! We see those same Vietnam
backstabbers now trying to undermine our troops efforts in Iraq!

Backstabbers have existed throughout history ( Christ's Judas and Caesar's
Brutus, for example). Fortunately they have never been able to prevail! But
they need always to be exposed for the moral snakes they truly are!

WDA

end

"Lisakbernacchia" wrote in message
How many think we won in Viet Nam?Lost?