Old August 24th 16, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sisu 1a, s/n 101, N6390X

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 7:34:57 PM UTC-7, Tom Vaughan wrote:
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 7:15:26 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 3:46:09 PM UTC-7, Tom Vaughan wrote:
Hi Paul. Came across this post and don't know if you are still active in soaring or not. My 89 yr old father has one of the last production Sisu's and needs to get rid of it. It is not completed. Fuselage is skinned, and he has the aluminum skins for the wings, but it would take some building, and the right person to get this historic piece of aviation in the air. If you yourself, or anyone you know of, may be interested, please let me know.. Trying to find a good home for it.

Tom, your best bet might be to donate the ship to the Southwest Soaring Museum for a tax write-off. They will give it a good home.

Thanks, Bob K.

Thank you Bob. We are considering that. It is actually located in MD. I may be hauling some things from MD to CA in the not too distant future, so thought I would put this post out.