Old January 9th 17, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Surge

Default Glider Maintenance - Fuselage Rotisserie

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:14:48 UTC+2, wrote:
If you ever wonder why quality sailplane repairs are so expensive just have a look at that vimeo piece. I wonder how many hours that took.

That's exactly what went through my mind about 5 minutes into the video clip.
The payroll for all those skilled artisans must be at least 90% of the cost of doing business. It's a wonder that these composite repair companies actually stay in business.