Old June 22nd 04, 06:20 PM
Richard Brooks

Paul Housley wrote:
Perhaps a bit of a random question for this newsgroup.

A while ago, I saw video footage of a bomb being released from a
fighter-bomber under test conditions. It was on an aviation
documentary. The high speed camera then shows it climb up and destroy
the tailplane. I don't think they quite got their trajectory calcs
right!

Has anyone seen this video? Does anyone know where I could get a copy.
Stills from it would be fine. It's for a uni project in case you were
wondering.

This shows up towards the end of a documentary called Dambusters, which has
been seen on UKs Channel 4. I think I have a copy of it. It also shows
that the Germans were experimenting with much the same thing.

I shall have a look and see what I can do for you.

Richard.