Old December 5th 03, 02:27 AM
John Ammeter

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:38:38 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

"Dustrpilot" wrote in message
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m

I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

I read ann every once in a while. It's OK to admit it if you've visited the
devil's venue. Why,
*=-KAYE-=* now lives there. In Hades, I mean. They've developed a
bunker mentality. Their minions like Joan are generics.

So the Zoomer is sick with NPD. What of it? A good chunk of the posters
in this ng are self-worshipers too.

On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

"The waddling goose came in honking like every face was
supposed to turn his way."

Damn, but you have a way with words!!! That's exactly what
Jimbo is like!!!

John Ammeter