Old June 7th 17, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Interest in a 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Contest for 2018?

Piet

That glider knows the Mifflin task area really well...Come on up!

Janine

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 4:35:50 PM UTC-4, Piet Barber wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 7:44:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The SSA Rules Committee would like to gauge pilot interest in attending a potential 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Competition if it were hosted at Mifflin in 2018.

I'd be honored to bring "QQ". I'm pretty sure I'll come in DFL among all the pilots who are responding, but ... what the heck. Seems like a fun time.