Old December 6th 03, 03:22 PM
Richard Riley

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:54:33 GMT, "Billgran"
wrote:

::Ever since my son would sit on my lap and "drive" my plane while taxing back
:to the ramp, he had a life-long love affair with flying. From RC airplanes
:to being the test pilot for Four Winds Aircraft, he lived to fly. He worked
:to pay for flying lessons and after 4 years in the Marines, he used the GI
:Bill for his advanced ratings. Until his untimely death at 25 years old,
:Richard, in the words of an aeronautical engineer friend, was a "young Chuck
:Yeager". May he find peace and fly free!

He will always fly. Even if he has to build his own wings.