Old May 3rd 18, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default IGCDroid

SSA tracker is just a friendly front end for glideport.aero, I generally
prefer using glideport.aero directly.

On 05/02/2018 03:50 PM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Actually that was my car. :-[

I had already done all of the things mentioned below, but maybe after
driving around yesterday with my cell phone squawking.Â* I just looked on
glideport.aero and found my traces and a local friend told me that the
tracks showed up on the SSA Tracker as well.Â* Ten dollars well spent.

On 5/2/2018 10:42 AM, wrote:
That's pretty low down for a Stemme...

(Alas test logs end up on the web site, visible to the world, and you
can't delete them.)

To get the data sent to the web site, meaning Glideport.aero, you need to
* register for an account there
* point the IGCdroid app to your Glideport account
* turn on the app's option (glider icon) to send data to Glideport
* have cellular data signal, at least occasionally
* have the phone's cellular data service turned on