Old April 9th 19, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default NEW - MILVUS Pilot Fleece Jacket

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 9:49:52 AM UTC-4, Dan el Baumli wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 4. April 2019 00:24:12 UTC+2 schrieb son_of_flubber:
Is hosenbeinlange measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the cuff?

Danke

Hello There,

Yeah that's correct.
Form the the top of the waistband to the bottom of the cuff.
You can also send me your measurements and I'll find the best size for you.

Kind regards

Daniel

Thanks for the offer, but these pants are so nice, they would make my glider look shoddy.