Old June 5th 19, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default One-man rigging aids - is the electric up/down control worth it?

Hi Evan, no the failure mode is wherever it left off. I have one, Glider-Rigger, I demoed at Perry this year that uses the same actuators as Herb's wireless remote and breaks down small and packs up in a nice padded covers and softcase all designed to go in the front of the trailer. he is working on revision 3.2 now. It comes with wireless remote and uses 1.5 amp hour cordless drill batteries about 10 or so rigging before charging. It will ship with 2 batteries and charger identical to the Milwaukee 18 volt cordless drill batteries. Website is still under construction but will be:
Glider-Rigger.com email is ventureflight (at) gmail (dot) com

CH ASW27