Old August 27th 04, 06:26 PM
Jim Yanik

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
ink.net:

"John A. Weeks III" wrote in message
In article KtxXc.106707$Lj.49511@fed1read03, DavidG35
wrote:

Not trying to be a smart ass but why should I vote for Kerry?
Please

leave
emotional BS and, "It's not Bush", as an answer. What has he

accomplished
in 20 years in the senate? I recently retired after 20+ in the AF
and I never saw squat from him supporting the military during that
time and I

feel
our country is still at war and am afraid all he would do is lead
by

opinion
polls like another president that thought terrorism is a crime and
not a war.

Perhaps it isn't so much what Kerry has done, but what he will not
do, and that is make all the serious mistakes that Bush has made.
At least Kerry will probably be able to read the intelligence reports
(rather ignoring terrorist warnings), and be able to tell which
country is which on the other side of world (so he wouldn't have
invaded Iraq by mistake), nor will Kerry allow the US people to
suffer in the worst depression in the past 80 years while our jobs
are moving overseas.

We're now in the worst depresion since 1924? Things are worse now
than during the Great Depression?

An interesting article on exactly this on NationalReview.com.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net