Old March 22nd 04, 11:53 PM
Philip Sondericker

in article , Tom Sixkiller at
wrote on 3/22/04 4:03 AM:

"Philip Sondericker" wrote in message
in article , Tom Sixkiller at
wrote on 3/21/04 9:41 PM:

Doesn't explain the cases (just about every one) where they built homes
near
airports that already existed.

Define "near". If they built a home 50 feet from the end of a runway, I'd
have zero sympathy for them. If they built a house a half-mile away, and
were suddenly inundated with aerobatic maneuvers 300 feet above their
rooftops, I would consider their gripes legitimate.

Anyone who built even a half-mile from an airport is nuts,

So even a half-mile away is too close? How far away is far enough? You've
already eliminated a goodly portion of the land area of the United States...

And we as a nation continue to slide (call it whimsically "politically
correct") as we kowtow to one tantrum after another. A nation of brats
will
not survive.

Is it your view that everyone else's opinion is a "tantrum"? Just
wondering.

If that's what I'd said, you have a point, but try re-reading what's
written.

I read what was written, which is why I posited the question.