Old March 27th 21, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Butterfly Display V4.0 intermittent FLARMnet ID display - V4.1x3

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 3:18:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi All - I've found and fixed a couple more old bugs including this one.
Could use some help testing this prior general official release!
Download from link below, unzip, and load into Butterfly via your
PowerFLARM. If you're able to help test, PLEASE let me know if you've
loaded OK, and this bug fixed. And of course other bugs noticed...
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

http://www.nadler.com/backups/20210124_bfd_4_1x3.zip

Dave,

Uploaded OK today. I will let you know when I can confirm functionality. Thank you for working on this.

Tim