Old December 31st 03, 01:08 PM
CFLav8r

"James Blakely"
I don;t know what you mean by "around" Orlando, but Titusville (TIX) is in
process of adding more hangers. Not all the new hangers have been taken.

By "around" I meant within reasonable driving distance not to exceed 50
miles from KORL.
Titusville would be within those limits.
When I last checked TIX, COI, X21 all had a waiting list that dated back to
1997.
X04 will let you build a hanger but anyone that has flown
in there knows that its not any fun landing on a sidewalk
with a crosswind.

Thanks for the info, I will check with TIX and see what they have to say.

David (KORL)