Old March 25th 04, 09:20 PM
Brian Colwell

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
My sincerest thanks to each of you who took the trouble to send along

their well
wishes on the occasion of my recent largely unexpected open heart surgery.

very much appreciated hearing from you guys. I went into it expecting a

triple
bypass and a replacement valve and ended up with a quadruple bypass, a

valve
replacement, with oil, filter and lube job thrown in at no extra charge.

Anyway, it looks like I'm at the beginning of a fairly comprehensive rehab
program, so I may not be on line as much as I have in the past, for a

while
anyway, which will probably be a relief to many of you.

Stay healthy and be good. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

George Z.

Good to have you back, George.

Regards, BMC