Old March 13th 17, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default SALE Westland Scout Helicopters

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 11:11:30 PM UTC+11, wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 5. März 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 schrieb Gatzk180:
WESTLAND SCOUT AH1 HELICOPTERS FOR SALE.

WE HAVE SIX SCOUT HELICOPTERS FOR SALE. THESE AIRCRAFT WERE EXTENSIVELY OVERHAULED AND KEPT IN PRISTINE CONDITION PRIOR TO BEING DE-COMMISSIONED.

THERE ARE APPROX £2,000,000 OF SPARE PARTS.

SINCE LAST FLYING THEY HAVE BEEN PRESERVED AND MAINTAINED IN CORRECT ENVIRONMENT.

THESE AIRCRFT ARE VERY EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN, RELIABLE, AND ROBUST.
We have One unit prepared to BRITISH C of A standards and can be demonstrated on our private airfield.
For further info please contact us further.

Dear Sir,
I understand ,that the Scouts are operational.Where are they positioned.What are the prices?
Regards,

Klaus Kremer

Hi
Just wondering if you have spare parts available,I have 2 westland wasp helicopters that i am restoring here in Australia.
Thanks Lou