Old January 20th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WinPilot shorts on PocketPC screen

wrote:
I sent this question to the associated vendors but being a little
pressed for time due to glider delivery I thought I'd try it here.

After I installed WinPilot Pro on an iPAQ 3955 (running PocketPC 2002
Premium) I had the two large shortcuts on the screen for WinPilot PRO
and WinPilot PRO Simulator. I then installed ConnectLX, after which
the WinPilot shortcuts were removed, replaced only by a ConnectLX
shortcut.

Does anyone know how I can get the WinPilot shortcuts back?

Advance thanks

-ted/2NO

Try the reset on the back of the PDA. It is usually a small hole which
accepts a ball point pen tip. Until I did this, I was not aware that the
two large shortcuts existed.

Paul
ZZ