Old November 30th 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The first Hint of a Human to Be

fake Double-Anus wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
I want to go back mush further than :Lucy" I want to go back much
further than the missing link. I want to go back to 130 million
years¸ago,and ask What this animal was,and looked like that mankind
evolved from.?? Can any bone DNA be traced back that far? Los Angeles
they find saber tooth tigers in a tar pit. We know our big whales
walked on land and went back to the sea Were are bones so tiny and
brittle that they turned to powder? Were we completely eaten bones and
all by rat type animals,and man was also cannibal? Did this ancient man
die in the ocean,and crabs,octopus,and clams eat him down to the last
molecule.? well this makes good before Christmas dinner talk Bert

I would just like to know what happened to the Neanderthals. Or are
they still among us? There are some people around who look like real
throwbacks.

Double-Anus

Well, I'd hardly describe you as human, fake Double-Anus. Not even a
hint. But, as far as Neanderthals are concerned, the Kukuckas come
close.