Old September 12th 03, 04:12 PM
Alan Lothian

In article , John Doe
wrote:

This post should not be understood as implying support for any US
policy, past, present or future, but merely as a small contribution to
the War against Bull****, which is both more pressing and more
important than the War against Terrorism.

Maybe a bit less of Fox News biased propaganda and a bit more listening of
the worldwide opinion would help the USA in dealing with foreign countries.
You're so self-centered and buried in your own pro-US propaganda

What's this "you" jazz, Doe boy? What makes you think I am American?
Must be my .sig, with a quote from a very great Muslim scholar and a
human-readable dot uk address, I suppose.

snippaggio

So, do you really swallow
every word, all the bull****, that your puppet of president Bush says?!

Not my puppet.

The tv news we have in Europe are not the same as US ones, we have another
point of view of the world from where things don't look the same.

Some of us in Europe can construct English sentences, too. Pas
seulement en anglais: est-ce que tu me conseilles de lire les avis du
Monde de Paris, par example, ou peut-etre The Guardian te suffit?

So in
example it's better to put US and European news in the balance

"Europe's in the balance; neither side prevails.
There's nothing left in either of the scales."
-- Alexander Pope.

--
"The past resembles the future as water resembles water" Ibn Khaldun

My .mac.com address is a spam sink.
If you wish to email me, try alan dot lothian at blueyonder dot co dot uk