Old November 15th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
F. Baum

Default $98 per barrel oil

On Nov 15, 7:38 am, Jay Honeck wrote:

Really, you think so? I love revisionist history.

Apparently German schools are teaching the same type of relativistic
history

Jay, you have some *interesting* views on politics and history. And
more power to ya, but when you sugest that just because Wolf disagres
with you that his education was somehow flawed or corupted, you are
making yourself look petty (And kinda silly). This might come as a
shock to you, but I dont think most of the planet shares your White
American Supremist tude.

Wolfgang is a free man today, and can believe whatever he wants,
precisely BECAUSE of what our parents and grandparents did for him.
Perhaps someday he'll come to understand that...

That Red White and Blue arogance again {G}.
--
Jay Honeck

KFB