Old August 9th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Pix & Video from OSH '09

In article KCrfm.819309$yE1.546468@attbi_s21,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

I present, for your viewing pleasure, 200+ pix and several videos, all taken
last week at Oshkosh Airventure 2009:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/oshkosh_2009.htm

Included in this collection is exceedingly rare, uncut footage of Jay, Mary,
and Brian Douglas singing karaoke at a formerly semi-respectable Oshkosh
bar... All I can say is "Never again!" Uff-da!

;-)

And, of course, there are pix from the world's only Fly-In Pool Party, and
the Wednesday North 40 Party.

Jay,

The "Cessna Airmaster" ISN'T an Airmaster! It is either a C190 or C195,
depending on the engine.

The Airmaster was wooden-winged, with a steel tube fuselage and
fabric-covered, with a Warner engine and non-bumped cowl.

The C190/195 were all-metal, with either a Jacobs or Lycoming radial and
the bumbed cowl.