Old October 20th 16, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Diana 2 FES

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 2:15:27 AM UTC-4, Per Carlin wrote:
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 12:46:41 AM UTC+2, Kevin Christner wrote:
Does anyone else think this would be an unbelievable combination?

Why spoil Dianas performace advantage with and FES?

So I can drive 20 minutes to an airport and self launch, rather than 2+ hours to a towplane.

Also, you can always take the FES nose cap off and put on a clean one if you thought you could win a national championship. I am unlikely to be there any time soon.