Old July 1st 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair[_2_]

Default Full Size Duster BJ-1B Sailplane Plans For Sale

On Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:25:22 AM UTC-7, Blake Miller wrote:
I am building a Duster Sailplane in my garage here in Eden Prairie, MN
USA. I am attempting to revive interest building and flying the Duster
sailplane. I have been working with Ben Jansson, the original designer
of the Duster and I now have the ability to provide full size, high
quality, scale construction drawings for the Duster. These Duster
plans are the most recent version and will be shipped in a high
quality storage tube. Also included will be bound copies of all 10
years of the Dustrag newsletter that describes many best practices in
building a Duster. I will also include a bound copy of the (DSK)
Duster Sailplane Kit construction guide and a set of pictures of the
original Duster being built by Ben Jansson and Hank Thor. Please see
website http://buildaduster.info/ Cost is $295.00 plus shipping.
Contact and order information is at http://buildaduster.info/

Duster plans are no longer available.
JJ