Old October 15th 19, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Brokerage fee

On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 1:20:05 AM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
Collect notarized authorization of estate signatories, death certificate, bill of sale and registration application and be the escrow officer.... receive phone verified cashier's check, complete docs and hand over logs and keys.

Obtain the Trailer Title / Bill of Sale with the VIN or some factory number off of the trailer data plate. Getting a trailer tag is often an afterthought after the purchase and can be a paperwork hassle. May require an inspection and weighing in some states. The trailer tag and registration paper must match when the highway patrol stops you, as having one tag for 3 trailers is over, at least in Texas. Ask me how I know!