Old September 11th 04, 06:59 AM
Bob

Default bush: impossible to be AWOL /check TEXAS MILITARY CODE!

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:09:39 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Hugh Sedditt wrote:

:I do get it.

You're not even in the same country.

:He was ordered to take the physical.

Nope. He was SCHEDULED for a physical. I was never ORDERED to take a
physical in my life.

You might want to read the new "memos." He was "ordered" according to
one of those.

:He didn't show
:up for duty as required, which can be interepreted as AWOL

False.

r as refusal to obey a direct order,

And who do you think issued this "direct order"? I suspect strongly
that you don't even know what those two words mean.

Do you idiots REALLY believe that this sort of silly lie does anything
other than demonstrate YOUR desperation?