Old September 19th 04, 04:19 PM
B2431

From: "George Z. Bush" am
Date: 9/16/2004 3:02 PM Central Daylight Time

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Fred J. McCall wrote in
:

Hugh Sedditt wrote:

:I do get it.

You're not even in the same country.

:He was ordered to take the physical.

Nope. He was SCHEDULED for a physical. I was never ORDERED to take a
physical in my life.

And what would happen if a current Guard
pilot serving in Iraq grounded himself by not
taking a scheduled flight physical?

I guess times have changed.....in my day, your name on a schedule was the
equivalent of an order. If you were scheduled to fly, you did NOT remove
yourself from the schedule because your wife wanted you to take her shopping
or
for any other reason. Your name on a schedule WAS an order......it wasn't a
request.

George Z.

George, there's a big difference between being scheduled for any duty including
flying and being scheduled for a routine medical and you know it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired