Old September 1st 03, 04:52 PM
Richard Hutnik

"Dave Labatt" wrote in message y.com...
Remember this was the big trend in the early 90's? I remember going to Vegas
and seeing a huge line of people waiting to play the original Wolfenstein
using a head gear. It sucked by the way. But there were tons of demos where
they said this was the next big gaming trend. You'd think by now they'd have
something really impressive.

I am sure Eep is very disappointed this didn't catch on. It totally
ruins the chance of having a truely immersive game of chess. Chess
just isn't the same without a 3D VR headset. :-)

This reminds me, when is the world of the Lawnmower Man supposed to
arrive and VR be used as the tool of the antichrist, or something?

- Richard Hutnik