Old February 28th 04, 07:15 AM
tango4

I have a Becker in the Ventus and i don't have a problem with it at all.

Ian

"Richard Pfiffner" wrote in message
You get an extra bonus with these converters, it happens on 123.0 123.3

and
123.5 and many other frequencies I would guess, especially on Becker

Radios
a loud squelch hiss sometime with the 2 second GPS pulse sometimes

constant.

Richard

"tango4" wrote in message
Power Trends ( Now Texas instruments ) 78HT205HC
http://www.internationalsoaring.org/78hc205.pdf

10 - 32 volt in. Switching regulator very high efficiency up to 90% (

normal
operation fully charged iPaq ) and up to 2 Ampere out - Will charge and

run
a completely flat iPaq with the backlight on!

PS: I have a several tubes full of them if you want one or two !

Ian

"John Ferguson" . co.uk
wrote in message ...
Some time ago I noticed in a post a link to a DC/DC
converter IC. I'd like to investigate these and would
appreciate a repost if possible. I have tried searching
the archives but can't come up with the right search
phrase or the post is older than I remember.

Thanks,

John