Old January 24th 04, 02:24 PM
N. Funk

Yes, but the problems occur when us insects splatter on the windshield
of those fast moving "space-ships". Even though it rarely occurs, it is
usually catastrophic for the insects. Remember the incident several
years ago in around Manatee County, Florida when a Cessna and a fighter
collided.

Nick
PA28-180 'D"

Jay Honeck wrote:
Close to final, they will usually slow
themselves to 250 Kts or slower unless told otherwise.

I hope one of those suckers never gets behind Zero Six Hotel in the
pattern!

Don't worry, Dan -- they don't occupy the same piece of space for long.
I've flown a pattern with two F-15s, and whatever *they* were doing was
totally unrelated to anything *we* were doing.

We were mere insects to their space-ships.