Old November 22nd 03, 09:19 PM
LarSwan

Default Adrian Soaring Club to observe Day of Mourning 12/17?

Adrian Soaring Club to observe Day of Mourning
Michigan's Adrian Soaring Club will officially observe a Day of Mourning on the
centennial of the day Wilbur and Orville gave up gliding. Assuming we're not
buried under 20 inches of fluffy water, we'll make as many glider flights as
possible. We're also inviting club members to bring out their aeroplanes, so
anyone inclined (there's at least one in every crowd) can go up in one of them
new-fangled contraptions.
We invite glider pilots everywhere to join us in reminding the public the
Wright Brothers did a masterful job right up until that tiny little faux pas on
December 17th, 1903.

Hmmm....can we build on this?