Old May 12th 04, 03:35 AM
MikeM

Javier Henderson wrote:

The deal is, these suckers are riveted, and the outboard rails appear
to be a pain to deal with... there's either a magic bucking bar I don't
know about,

(Yes, we made one when my AI and I did it to my 182)

or maybe there are little Wichita-born elves that fit in
there.

I was the designated elf. I still have scars on my hands

So the question is, how does one deal with this seat rail replacement?

Removing them is easy enough, and a lot of the rivets are doable, but
some are not. How does one deal with the impossible ones?

Cherrymax rivets? #6 or #8 structural screws?

About 3 screws per rail...

MikeM
Skylane '1MM